Tuesday, August 28, 2007

183 days until next summer vacation















Promise, I won't keep going until the school year ends!
Ordered a few books lately on Amazon, though some are still pre-orders but can't wait to see them. It stared with a need for a 2008 calendar because I already have appointments coming up which I need to record. Saw both of these in Barnes and Nobles yesterday, and couldn't decide which I liked better for a calendar. I love old maps, and these are from the 1600's. Now what I liked about the celestial one is the star guides and the solar maps. The regular maps has some great title pieces (do they have a name?) They will be great for my art- even if I use for for a year I can still use the art pages.

Then I ordered a couple of books on London. One is a Rick Steves guidebook- as I like his guidebooks. I do not care about the restaurant and hotel lists, but I love th history and the places to go and how to navigate. The other book is Secret London, bought it used for quite a bit cheaper. Can't wait to go and want to see what Secret things I can discover.
Can't wait to go to London- but have to wait until FEB. Have to pay the trip too and here I go spending my extra cash on BOOKS!




Lastly pre-ordered some art books. Add them to my collection that I don't even have shelf or rack space for...not even sure if they are any good- but they look excellent and interesting- and I love how they give you new ideas and get my brain to start thinking of new projects or way to complete projects. They won't be here for a bit, but I can't wait! I loved LInda Woods and Karen Dinino's last journaling book, so I'm hoping this is just as great.

No comments: