Thursday, August 23, 2007

Todays topics are...


BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS AND SHOW THE WORLD MY STRENGTH!



1- Vacation is winding down. Today is really my last day at home and I don't want to change out of my grungies. How done a few chores, dones lots of scrapping- working on my Northern Ireland roadtrip adventure. Its cloudy, warming up a bit- so NICE to hung out. Started reading the book LONDON too, which is soooo long (like 1000 pages give or take) but so far I am enjoying it and hope to be a bit more informed when I got to London in Feb.


Tomorrow is my last Lake Day and then Katie and I are both getting our hair done. Then its the weekend- then its back to school on Monday.








2- Having massive rubber stamp addiction- NEED TO BUY! Alas, I have like no money until I get my check next week from school- and keep thinking I might need to charge something- but that would be so naughty with the trips sitting on my credit card. Want to buy some nautical stamps from B-Line Design, some more Technique Tuesday borders and a few assorted items on the Stamp Diva website.





3-Speaking of money- I have fear of checking my bank account amount...but really need to. Sometimes, today.





So, I am adding a couple more photos from our trip last weekend- The USS New Jersey- since I must be a tough strong battleship to resist spending $$$ and having the nerve to check my bank account.

No comments: