Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A cool fungus among us




Some cool photos from some logs laying out in the woods in the front of my house.
End of Project Runway tonight-HOPE I can stay awake because I really want to know who wins.
Tomorrow is my last day of work this week since Katie is getting her wisdom teeth out on Friday. Poor Katie, but I will say I am looking forward to another day off just to break up the routine.
Saturday I have my metal clay class which should be a lot of fun.
I really need a haircut.
I need to finish my art quilt to send into Sew Somerset or their art quilt issue. Not sure the due date.
I need to finish my Halloween book before Halloween. Wouldn't you love me to take some photos for you to see?
Not much else here tonight and I've been helping Katie study for her anatomy test tomorrow. So much for typing up a zoology test...I need to run mine off for Friday and the sub. Maybe I'll be at work really late tomorrow. Watching Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi- I could never do that job I am such a coward!
Babble, babble, babble-blah-blah-blah!

No comments: