Monday, October 27, 2008

More Fall





There is a book called Write it Down Make it Happen. Also got a book from Amazon called the Creative Entrepreneur. Well in Write it Down Make It Happen its all about focusing and making a game plan to get to your goals/dreams. This new book seems to be about the saame but journaling to become a professional artist. I know if you can do you art for your living this may sounds old hat, but for someone like me who's been teaching for 24 years and a few months and who would love to do art full time, I think its time for that game plan. I know the study from Harvard where they say people who recorded their goals reached them and made way more money. Its not just about the cash to me-although making enough to live on would be great. Not sure about the insecurity of not having a regular paycheck and health insurance, but love the idea of being able to poke all day in my studio and getting to be on my own schedule more frequently that one does as a school etacher really tied to the school calendar. Well, we'll see.
Check out these cool milkweed photos I took in the yard Saturday.


No comments: