Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend has arrived

So week one has gone by and my school year is going really well so far. I will say getting up and going in the morning has been tough-but its amazing how quickly old habits return. Tonight I came home to an empty house since Dave is still in western MA and Katie is off with Brian. Just me and the critters. Took a nap, which I really needed and made this awesome pasta for dinner from a recipe I found in the Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook. It had apricots, garlic and this wine sauce (just wine with olive oil reduced over heat). YUMMY. After some scrapbooking am watching some pre-recorded Ghost Hunters until Project Runway and Katie gets home. I don't really have big plans this weekend but I don't mind because I want to recharge, enjoy some sun that we're suppose to have-before you know it beach days will be over-maybe 1 more weekend and then chances are it won't be really beach weather-could be warm but Septmber evenings get cool-even today, when it was in the 80's, by 5:30 I needed a sweatshirt. Anyhow-can't upload photos for some reason, blogger isn't letting it work...that's it!

No comments: