Thursday, April 8, 2010

A couple of books

So today I stopped by Michael's and Barnes and Nobles after work. In Michaels I bought a pair of the new Martha Stewart fringe scissors, and I played with them, and they're fun, maybe not necessary, but they make great even fringe. And in Barnes and Nobles I bought the new Stamper's Sampler and the book on the top. It looks pretty cool, using metal clay and polymer clay together. I love the idea. The book on the bottom looked so cool...its high on my wishlist. Its also very beautifully done so it make you want to do jewelry. Eyecandy.
So tomorrow is the last day of 3rd quarter at school, my intern's last day. This year is flying. That means we're getting closer to summer vacation and its 2 weeks until April vacation...though I really want to go away I don't have the cash for that. Still, just having the week to chill and do some things I want to do...can't wait. I think this is an exciting time of year, with the days getting longer and having some warm weather and less chance of snow (if any chance of snow)...got to love it.

No comments: