Saturday, April 24, 2010

So springy!!!!

Spring is here!!! Today is gorgeous...not warm but the sky is so blue and no clouds...still a bit chilly but had a great morning walk and today is yardwork day!!!! Going to hopefully get my bark mulch and get my gardens looking good.
So its a BIG day- a favorite for me- opening up the screen porch for another season. I love my screen porch!

Still need to remove plastic and take out some lawn furniture we store in there all winter, but at least we can get into it now. Makes the cats happy too!

And you can see the leaves popping out of their buds.

Took all these photos this morning!
And, should I also mention-
my VACATION has started!
I'm so excited about having a week off from work.
Hopefully, will have lots of art to show you this week coming up too. (and need I say I need to clean my house a bit too-especially my closet-and I need to vac my car! Its awful!)

No comments: