Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Books

So hope everyone had a great July 4. Mine was a great day at the lake. Yesterday I spent the morning at my fav craft store, Absolutely Everything as they had dies on sale 40 percent off. Talked to my friend in NC we are going to see next week too. And I read this book I am enjoying. So anyone know how to copy and paste images on an iPad? I need some help!
Anyhow,here's a book list without photos as I have not figured out this copy paste thing yet.

1-I just read Bonobo's Handshake. Was Fantastic!

2-now reading The Eight by Katherine Neville-LOVE it too! it is a fictional adventure story girl style







3-and yesterday I broke the bank and bought 2 new craft books at my craft store. One is called artistic journal workshop by Cathy Johnson and the other one is called Mixed and Stitched by Jen Osborn. Wish I could shown you photos'!!!!!!! Still reading them through but so far, they're fun.

Anyhow, time to go do some gardening. Have a house to pick up and want some studio time before we go to the dentist today to get our teeth cleaned. Don't usually mind the dentist but it's way too nice to have to go sit inside for a chunk of the afternoon.

Thanks for visiting

No comments: