Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're home!

Back from another GREAT vacation. The Outer Banks are beautiful and we enjoyed the beaches...had one long morning walk, some afternoon sun and lots of evenings on the beach too. We ate too much food, but it was all so YUMMY! Lots of seafood for this girl.
We went to the where the Wright Brothers flew, climbed the Hatteras lighthouse and took the ferry to Ocracoke.
So now I'm home to the HEAT, it was hotter here than NC for a few days and it is STILL hot. Been inside most of the day with the AC running, unpacking, doing laundry, finished up my travel journal.Not exciting, but did go grocery shopping...am reading a great book too. James Patterson's Postcard Killers. An easy but good murder mystery.
Anyhow, next week I am going computer shopping for I can get back to having photos...then I can show you all my great trip snaps...or at least some of them.
Stay cool!

No comments: