Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Splatters and Splotches

Hi everyone!
I just thought I would share another fun splatter and splotches piece for the latest challenge at Try It On Tuesday .
Today I have a card I made for a wedding I'll be attending next month.
I don't usually make cards and I'm not sure my card making skills are at their top form, but I like the final results. 
I used a splattered designed napkin I had and a couple of stamped butterflies which I then colored. I added that to a tissue paper background, and I used a TH relative. 
I hope to see your splatter and splotches art over at Try It On Tuesday.



12 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I think the card is fabulous. A happy background to go with a happy couple. Stay cool!

Barbara said...

Fun! Love the colors, my favorites.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make far better cards than I make, Erika. This is grand! Nicely done for the new couple to enjoy once they are "hitched."

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card, love everything about it! Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely :)

All the best Jan

Meggymay said...

It is a beautiful wedding card Erika and I'm sure it will be treasured.
Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

I think it's a lovely card Erika, full of fun, colour and happiness for the new couple starting on their life together.
Avril xx

Gibby Frogett said...

Love the colours, imagery... and everything... a really lovely card Erika... you should make more!
Gill xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I thought I saw this card before and left a comment for it, but maybe that was a previous post? Or I'm having a de ja vu. Anyway, I think this card is fantastic. I love the vintage couple, and you created a lovely background for them.

sheila 77 said...

Looks pretty good to me. I'm sure they will love the card. I like the pretty butterflies.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the joyful feel of your wedding card, with that charming vintage photograph and the fun colors. Thanks for your visit to my blog and blessings!

Jeanie said...

I'm telling you, you should market your wedding card collages to a card company or print and sell them yourself! Wonderful!