Monday, December 2, 2019

Second on the Second-the last one for 2019

Hi everyone. 
December 2 is here, time for  Secondon the Second , and since it was a snowy day in my world, I thought I would share a snow day post from December of 2015.
 You can check out the entire post here December 11, 2015.
Snow started here at about 6 PM last night  and although at my house we only got 3-4 inches (8-10 cm), I guess the coast, where I work, got well over 8 and had snow all day. It is still strange to me after 35 years of that commute how different the weather can be  in under an hours drive.
Winter has arrived!
 The dogs sure love it!






I am keeping this short since I will be back with T Day soon.
See you then.

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I remembered that post, Erika. It strikes me as odd that we have known each other that long. Time sure flies, doesn't it? One of the big things I remembered about that spread was the little thermometer. It was a GREAT embellishment.

You not only got snow, you got ICE. That is scary to me, especially when it weighs down the electrical wires. Your entire yard has taken on that magical feeling you can only get from the calm of snow. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us as your second look on the 2nd this final month of 2019, dear.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful snow and ice pics, so beautiful and soooooooooo cold. Hugs, Valerie

Jeanie said...

Wow -- I guess you lucked out on the snow, compared to some spots, but that's a lot of ice. It looks beautiful as the icicles and on the roses -- some really fabulous photos of that ice. And I love the snow dusting your pretty wreath. Be careful out there, my friend. I hope you have a snow day. And I'm really glad you won't have to be driving to school in the winter this year.

Loved your "second." So pretty, that snow and blue!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

here in Nashua, my husband said our snowfall was near 10 inches from late Sunday into Monday. Then, it stopped but here it is Tuesday morning and snowing again! Thanks for the ❄️ scenes and maybe I will get outdoors today for some of my own, Erika.