Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tags - Its Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here's a fun tag in my Halloween book. The book isn't just about Halloween-it is all about a witch's ball. I decided on this tag to use one of  Stampotique's Daniel Torrente images-this one is called Sheer.  I stamped a dot circle image (Hero Arts) and then added some Adirondack dimensional paint by Ranger to the dots. I also free hand cut the hat, colored her with Copics and stamped little orange stars all over the page. Not sure who made the tiny star image. The numbers are from a Postmodern Design cube. Then I added this cool pink googlely eyes and I cut out the words from a ripped out book page. Then I outlined the edge of the tag.

Here's another tag.
This time I used this Dyan Reavely Dylusions stamp face and a 7Gypsies word stamp. I added the coupon, some black lace tape and some little black flowers that I pulled out of the tape. I attached this page by ripping out 2 pages from the book I am altering but did not rip the pages all the way back to the seam, Instead I left a little of both edges and stuck the tag in between them. Makes a fun way to attach a tag to a book that can look a little rickety anyhow.
Lastly here's an unfinished tag from my Halloween book just waiting for something more to happen to it.
And that will happen.
I might show you when I finish it.
Have a great Tuesday.




No comments: