Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One of my latest projects




In honor of my Dad, who passed over 3 years ago on October first. I also sent this into Somerset Studio, their call for Heroes. I have yet to get published in their magazine- I've been in Stamper's Sampler and Take 10, but this would be an artistic goal.

I also signed up to take a class at AE in March- Laurie Mika- the woman who wrote the book that got me going making clay tiles last summer. It was pricey- but its a 2 days class-should be excellent!

Since tomorow is turkey day- Happy Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for my family- even though I might complain about my mother and get a bit stressed out when I see them...but still, they are my family. I know they love me, and I love them too- and really thankful for Dave and Katie...I guess family isn't perfect but they are your family...

Eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie...or whatever it is that makes your tastebuds thankful, and enjoy those you love too.

No comments: