Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More rain

Wednesday-
Well I worked on reorganizing stamps AGAIN- well put the heavy boxes into the bottom shelf and so its easier for me. Seems to be more of a mess every time I try to organize. I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF! And I love my stuff-forget about really cleaning out. I just can't bare to part with a lot of it.
Tonight going to see Crosby, Stills and Nash at Meadowbrook-in the RAIN most likely. And a bit raw too., but Lynnie called from NC and it was great to hear from her-seems like everyone moves away eventually. Am I moving forward or just sitting in my piles of clutter?
Love this seller I found on eBay who is cleaning out from his former stamp store. Great great items I am finding. I love it- but talk about adding to the collection and filling up the bins...
This week has been kind of a minor wash-out-not tons of rain but clouds and unsettled weather...Katie and I went to Tilton shopping yesterday-and I bought underwear-nothing sexy-just good honest sensible stuff...oh listen to me.

No comments: