Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not much of an ART blog, is it?



Not that I've been avoiding art, just not photographing it. So today, another icky grey wettish day I will post photos from Wallis Sands State Park last Tuesday. Oh, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice that day on the beach!
Went to see the Dark Knight today. Great flick, I really liked it. Wondering what they left as nibblers for another batman movie in the future. Also wonder if they'll post humerous (is that what they call it?) nominate Heath Ledger for aan Academy award? he did a great job.
So been making some kind of Celtic-ish designs on Kunin felt and then using my heat gun on them. Wow. Really cool.
And yesterday I got invited to my friend's Vicky's for lunch. I haven't seen her in AGES and it was sooo great to sit and chat all afternoon. I missed her company.
Maybe we'll see sun tomorrow. I hope since I work in the morning.
Love looking on-line for all new items coming out from CHA and for fall. Wow. Need to start saving up some cash for some of them I think. Tim Holtz has some great new products (what an inventive guy), Hero Arts some new stuff that's got a few good things, there's new INksdinkado, wowseee.

No comments: