Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beautiful Saturday





Crtisp cold night last night. Needed to pull out my flannel pjs. OK, so it is later in September and I do live in northern New England.

So we've had 2 beautiful days. Yesterday spirit week ended at school-then I buzzed home and we went with Dave to Laconia for dinner at T Bones and shopped at TJ Maxx. Dave had to stay home and fix the pressure tank for our water/well. Today Katie, Harley and I went to Barktoberfest-to support the Lakes Region Humane Society where all 3 of my babies are from-gave a donation, took a group dog walk and had lunch. Katie went off to Nick's and I went to see Dave who was at his Mom's. Barbara and I went to Deyvelder's farm, as you can see in my photos. Picked apples too.love doing that. Did a little bit of scrapping when I got home as well as finishing a bit of house TLC, and tonight I'm chilling and we've got a fire in the fireplace...get rid of the chill-but with heating oil over $3.50 a gallon who wants to run the heat yet?

Oxford Impressions has 2 new Halloween stamp sets-want to order them. Check them out. I lvoe fall but I dread the on coming winter-not over last winter yet to tell you the truth!

No comments: