Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Need Art?

OK- it Wednesday-almost time for project runway which I am going to TRY to stay up and watch tonight. I did some great scrapping when I got home from school today-been back doing London photos...and of course no photos-I am SO bad at that.
I have been bugging myself about my year long project which was to send out 1 item a month. So I was going to make an apron for Apronology by Somerset Studio- which needs to be there in a week, even got some remnant fabric at the Street Fair last month just for this project-and yet, I have made nothing. I was going back and forth with ideas, of which I had some, but then I realized I was forcing it. You know, it wasn't really inspiring me and even though it would be good for me to make something that's not on the rush list...there's also the point that maybe I'm not inspired enough to do it. And its ok not to do it. Its ok to skip a month...instead of pressuring myself and then avoiding it...its not like I'm getting paid...so...
Anyhow- enough for my brain batting around and issue.

No comments: