Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, I'm Tired Tonight


Survived another parent night at school, but tonight I am beat. Was pretty ambitous today though, but tonight...think I'll do some reading. Bought this cute little book at Barnes and Noble yesterday before open house and our dept. (or some of us) dinner at Applebee's before our open house.
I love prepping for our trips, reading about where we're going. We're pretty laid back travellors, but I hate to go somewhere and miss something (like the bridge in Firenze because I hadn't planned on traveling to Florence and never did any research...and we were like 1/4 mile away). Its nice to know what there is to do, and this book is the kind of travel journal I would love to do. Maybe now after having 5 months of drawing classes under my belt. Samatha Brown at 10 tonight on the Travel Channel is Weekend in Paris- but I doubt I can stay up until 10 never mind 10:30. We'll record it and I can watch it this weekend.
Did I mention I am taking a class at Absolutely Everything with Tim Holtz Saturday morning?
Amazing how the leaves are turning this week and the colors are coming. It looks so fall. Hope we don't get so much rain this weekend I can't get out and take photos. I lvoe the colors of fall. I lvoe fall-just don't like the LONG winter that follows here in New Hampshire.

No comments: