Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catching up





First of all-yahoo about Tuesday's election results. Its very exciting and I had to laugh as Dave and I each sat on a couch with a laptop in our laps watching the maps become red and blue...meanwhile running the election results on the tv. I feel a sense of excitement for the future that before the election wasn't really there.
Today was wet and dark but not really cold. I felt under the weather too...sore throat, achey, headache, actually left work early and came home to sleep- which I did for 3 hours this afternoon. Now I'm plagueing myself with little quizzes to grade from when I was at work this morning-no, need to relax and will probably be back asleep by 8.
And today we lost leaves. My driveway is covered with brown oaks leaves, and you can see in the photos I snapped quickly standing in an open door for it was drizzling outside the leaves filling the air. Think those 2 photos came out ok, considering how quick I snapped. They look better enlarged, but...
That's about all. Am back on finishing my London pages which is a goal before we go away in Feb.-which is not as far away as it sounds to me right now.
I must say I like November-though it is dark so early at night and tonight it seems especially dark, but its relaxing after last month and kind of a semi-hibernating state kicks in which I must say I can use by now. No rushes and must does...just treading along...especially when one feels a bit fluey...like I do right now.

No comments: