Thursday, November 20, 2008

Feels like January






I'm trying to stay warm, in my flannels and fleece, curled up with a hot cup of herbal tea and my big orange cat on the couch. Its cold-hit all of about 29 degrees today-like it does in January, not November.
Had a guest speaker at school today- he was part of the wolf reintroduction in Yellowstone. VERY interesting. That was why I went into wildlife biology back at 18 when I started at the University of Maine. Switched over to biology later on, which is why I teach now...but wow, love it.
Got my oil changed today in my car and my book I ordered about metal clay arrived. Its a real basic book-Working with precious Metal Clay by Tim McCreight-but its what I need in my new metal clay art ignorance.
Chicken soup from Costco for supper tonight-yum, yum, yum.

No comments: