Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold






OK, a few more photos. Think I really need to work on photographing my art and getting it straight.
It is cold today. High of about 35 I guess, it was in the 20's when I got home at 4:15 this afternoon. BRRRR. Our first REALLY cold snap.
I have been in a better mode about work the last couple of days. Was feeling like I was fighting destiny. Here's my view of destiny-we do have control, a lot, but sometimes somethings are written-if we chose, we must follow certain paths that are destined. So I want to be more of an artist, and I can, but I'd like to be able to leave teaching-at least someday once Katie gets out of college. My destiny has kept me in school and put the art on a secondary time schedule. The trick is to keep my eye open for when an opportunity arrives to change my destiny's direction...but they don't come that often, and sometimes I feel trapped in my destiny, fighting in my head what I am and what I want to be.
Does this make sense?
Enjoy my scrap pages- this is all my destiny is allowing me to have right now...




No comments: