Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Counting Down with a cough


This was last year. For my upcoming weekend in London-before we head across the Channel -we'll be staying in Bloombury.

This is a full page album spread.

Of course, pure London.
Plus, look at this beautiful face below.

This is an interesting layout I tried.

Will I feel better before we leave? I think not-of course. I wouldn't be sick if we weren't going away. Worked today though-came home and napped. Tomorrow I get to see a dr -took a full day to get an appointment-and see if this is just a chest cold or something more...so many people at work are soooooooo sick too-heard about another case of pneumonia.
Just 2 more days and then we're heading out. Friday is coming along very quickly. A change of scenery will do me good-that's for certain-for first we're in for some more wet and most likely white weather. Maybe I will actually do some art before I go...it seems like days since I've been in the studio more than to clean the litter box or get a pen some thing...I miss my art and I want to feel back to my old usual self.

No comments: