Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting ready for the 14th






OK, finally took my photos and am ready to show you some of my recent art. I'm good to go for the next several days, so this should be fun for any of your artsy folks. These are some tags I made awhile back for Valentine's day. I love them.
Its funny how you get in a zone and want to do a certain thing-make Valentine tags or transfer photos or play with clay tiles...its fun and then you can use them later on for other projects.
So today it was in the 40's-just wonderful-although it did cloud in later and rain is coming, but rain, not snow. Rain is not so bad at this point. Long day tomorrow as I have parent back to shool night which means I need to be ON- and I'll be missing Katie's back to school night which isn't so good for me...but Dave will go for her. And tonight I worked on the cover of my travel journal-needs to be finish for next week. I will show you later once all the stickies dry...but I'm happy with it-got some very brand new Technique Tuesday Travel word stamps- just perfect for this cover.


No comments: