Monday, February 2, 2009

Something borrowed but fun

I love to read Bookgirl's Nightstand and today she posted this cool little survey. So since she borrowed it from someone, I am borrowing it from her. Here's her blog address so you can check hers out too! http://www.bookgirl.net/

1-one book your currently reading-Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson
2-one book that changed your life-True Colors by Somerset Studio
3-one book you'd want on a desert island-Hmm, just 1?
4-one book you've read more than once-Gone with the Wind
5-one book you've never been able to finish-a Prayer for Own meany by John Irving
6-one book that made you laugh-Any of the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich
7-one book that made you cry- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult
8-one book you keep rereading-How about almost any Agatha Christie mystery
9-one book you've been meaning to read-World Without End by Ken Follett or reread Shipping News by Annie Proulx or reread Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
10-one book you believe everyone should read-Time and Again by Jack Finny

these could change if you asked me tomorrow- since there are so many excellent books out there and I have a hard time thinking of them all...its called my middle aged brain and the fact that its almost 9 and I get up soo early in the morning (5 a.m.)-so much for my excuses-eh?

No comments: