Friday, October 9, 2009

Long weekend


Yeah!! Long weekend. I am very excited about this, though I don't know what I'm going to do-tonight I am alone and waiting for Katie-well, kind of...just caught last night's Project Runway and now watching an episode of Bourdain. Its a dreary night, a bit of rain, went out for a margarita after work and got home just past 6, but that works well for me. Dave's out -down the Cape working tomorrow- Katie's off to take her SAT's and then going with her boyfriend, me, all alone, well, if I don't count my critter babies. So do I scrap all day, clean, go for a drive and take photos of the folliage, maybe go buy some yarn, (can you tell its fall, knitting kind of stirs you)? What to do? But the possibilities are there and I love those possibilities. Love them. Brought down Definately Dead to read because I'm anxious to get back into that series. Still plan on finishing The Scent Trail. Should read more of Pride Prejudice and Zombies, but decided what I don't care for about that book so far- and I'm not too far into this book, it too much like the Jane Austen novel with just zombies thrown in. Still hoping to pick it up sometime soon and see something else happen. Its not a hard read.
Anyhow, though we haven't lost that many leaves as in the photo above (this is a photo from last year), you can see Mr. Leo stalking in his back yard. What a cat!

No comments: