Friday, October 28, 2011

The Last of my Halloween Cards

Here's the last of my 31+ Hallowen cards. Now here's a card that looks better in photographic form than "live" card...but that's my view. I think the texture of the background really stands out here.
Iused sanded orange cardstock and embosed the Sizzix/Tim Holtz folder on brown leathery paper, which I sanxded a bit more and rubbed orange die over...the whitish parts are the actually worn paper from the sanding. Then I stamped the skeleton on an orange tage with little arrows that I had...I distressed it with white and brown stains/inks and colored in the teeth white. Then I put a white Technique Tuesday ring over it and drew on the black dots and added black Viva dimensional paint. The crow is from the mini movers and shakers Tim Holtz/Sizzix. I stamped the never more on white and cut it out, added that and the black fringe trim. Finally I added the black Viva dots to the corners of the background embossed paper.
Enjoy your art journey today and over the weekend.
I hope you have a bit of spook and a bit of sweet.
Afterall, it is just about Halloween.


No comments: