Saturday, January 19, 2013

Awful Colors

Last Saturday I had some fun play time with my Gelli plate.
These photos aren't very good, (terrible winter light and a camera that doesn't always flash...one of these days I need to buy a new one) but you can see some of the fun.
Here's a bit of really poorly colored results. Not that the Gelli plate results are poor, but the color of these photos is-even with some Photoshop work to get them as realistic as possible.


So what are you up to this Saturday? Hopefully having some fun.
I am off to do some home shopping-I think.
We're talking but since I pre-posted this yesterday- I can't be sure.
Will fill you in next post.
Masterpiece Classic: Downton Abbey Season 1 [Blu-ray]
So have you seen Downton Abbey? I am way behind the times, just watching season 1, but man, I am addicted. I had to order season 2 off of Amazon so I can continue. And I see season 3 comes out at the end of the month, that is exciting!  Season 2 can't get here soon enough, that's all I can say.
Have a great Saturday and stay warm!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top print with the pinks and yellows. I haven't tried stamping the gelli plate yet, but your print is inspiring me to experiment with my homemade foam stamps.

Jester said...

These prints look fabulous, although the colours in the photos may not be at their best. I find my Gelli plate is such fun and it can create such amazing results.