Thursday, January 17, 2013

In my Brain

Lunch in Paris: A Love Story, with Recipes
In a slump this week-again. Think it is the cold temperatures that arrived yesterday with a bit of snow. Oh winter and being around so many sick people lately. Fighting another cold myself. GRRR! Not that I am down, just not wanting to get up and go out and be very productive. I want to sleep and read. So here's the latest book I am reading and enjoying.
Definitely not wanting anything too intense or long right now in the book department. 
Any suggestions?
And today, some art from the archives. This was my travel journal from last February's trip to Tucson. Have been thinking about getting a journal ready for my trip to Taos. Thought this might inspire me.









Yup, that helped inspire me.
Hope it inspired you to do whatever it is you've been thinking about.







1 comment:

Jester said...

Fabulous journal pages that will always hold your memories of your trip.
Thanks for visiting my blog.