Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wedding Card

A little pre-posted post for you today since I am still in New Mexico. Missing the folks and the critters at home, but having a blast. Didn't bring my computer with me so you'll have to wait until I return to see some views from my trip.
Here's a card I made for a co-worker's wedding which is happening today down in Florida.  I couple of my lilac Viva paint-pen dots got a bit mushy, but overall I like this card. Traditional with a bit of unusual green.
All images are from Kim Hughes when she made stamps for Cornish Heritage Farm.
I started by embossing in a bright green the leafy branches on the background. Then I die cut the green circles (Life Style Crafts/Quickutz) and the white circle from Sizzix. I layered these and then I stamped and embossed the phrase. I stamped the couple in black on glossy card stock and trimmed them.
So hope you're having a great week.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: