Monday, June 23, 2014

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet

I love early summer cherries. I love to make art with cherry images. To me June is all about cherries and strawberries and  first swims in the lake. Its about long days and bright mornings and planting flowers. Irises and roses and buzzing bumblebees and butterflies. Reading books on the screen porch and slowing down.
My weekend was fun in the sun. Boating on Saturday, gardening and sitting by the lake at my mother-in-laws. Even went for swim number 2 of the season.
How was your weekend?
Did you get to make some art? Not me, but hoping for art time this week. Pretty sure I will be able to squeeze some in.
This journal page was super fast to make but I like it. Red spray ink, some painted circles, tape, scrap white paper circle, scrap ribbon from a tag, scrap wooden cherry...
That's it for today.
I'm glad you stopped by to visit.

1 comment:

Bindu said...

I love cherries and strawberries. Your art is beautiful. Your journal page is awesome. The background looks very pretty.
I usually don't get time for art on weekends. Just busy with other things, family...