Hi everyone. Happy Thursday. Today I have a photo post for you. I'm heading off early to go visit my Mom. Although a couple of days past her birthday, better late than never as they say.
A couple of weeks ago I started doing some fabric dyeing. My first batch was made with some white scrap fabric, which I folded and held in place with rubber bands. Then I added some iron water to my non-treated iron water. There was also some "scum" left in the bottom of the pot from some earlier paper dyeing. After soaking, boiling and then some more soaking, here's some results.
The results are subtle but interesting.
What I will do with them is yet to be decided. Something will come to me.
Hope you enjoy your views.
Thanks for visiting.