Saturday, December 8, 2012

A card for you

Happy Saturday Everyone!
I am off for a fun Saturday-going into the city today- closest big city to us - Boston. Hope to see some holiday lights, eat some Italian food and watch a hockey game. Not sure about how the game will go but am looking forward to a little holiday diversion.
Anything exciting in your Saturday plans?
So today I have a card for you. I layered some October Afternoon paper and some polka dot paper that I punched with a lacey edge.
Then I die cut the red center and using gold ink and a stamp from Flourishes to make that red paper a little more exciting. I added the Santa stamp (Technique Tuesday). The words are a Dylusions/Stamper Anonymous image and the list is also from Flourishes.
Finally some red washi tape and some red Viva paint pen dots.
Got to run today- 
Be merry!

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

I love this card! It captures such a playful fun spirit for the holidays!