Thursday, December 6, 2012

Journaling

I haven't done tons of art journaling in my journal lately-just not enough time for that and my holiday journal. But here's a page I recently did-playing with a bunch of collage and some old assorted magazines, including an ancient Italian fashion magazine I had.
I started with painting my page spread red and then added this base image that said a love of letters.
From there I did a bunch of cutting out of my magazines.
Here's the other side of my 2 page spread.
After finishing my gluing, I gave it a spray with some red Dylusions ink.
I don't really do a lot of collage making but I had a lot of fun with this page and it was quite relaxing to make. 
Guess that's telling me I need to use this technique.
Hopefully these Italian inserts don't saying anything rude or nasty.
Thursday-already. Week is going faster than I expected it to.
Thanks for visiting.



No comments: