Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Hungry



OK, I'll admit it, I love Junk food. I love food period-which is probably why I could stand to lose 20-30 pounds and be a slim trim svelt version of me. I usually eat pretty healthy...not perfect-life is too short for perfect...but pretty healthy. Lots of oatmeal, fruit, tea (although grrr-I love Snapple Peach and Raspberry and not diet),skim milk. Anyhow- tonight Dave is bringing home KFC-haven't had it in ages! I am soooo hungry right now. Biscuits, slaw, mashers....mmmm. OK, this is only making me more hungry. Should go back to reading The Hot Zone...me who loves gross diseases is being very grossed out by this book. Call it professional reading for microbio- a free copy from the discard pile at the school library- its literally falling apart. Still no art photos of my London scrapbook yet...still working hard on it and having a blast. Can't say I've had so much fun scrapping for awhile and I think some of that is doing this alphabetical theme-its like doing a list and organizing...ok, I am a geek. Still no photos of my ocean book in Stampers' Sampler- wow-still excited about that. Still in a rubber stamping shopping mode...oh to have lots of extra cash- and in this economy, with gas at almost $4.00 a gallon who has extra cash. Maybe why I want it so much...but what is cash when you can do art...watch Gattaca...(very weird watching Gattaca at home when I always show it at school)...and its May. Love spring and these long days...stays light until well after 8. Oh well, may I not gain 10 pounds eating this chicken tonight...may it not be too greasy and gross...

No comments: