Saturday, June 28, 2008

A long nap

I took a 3 hours nap when I wasn't even tired this evening, so now its 9:37, pouring rain and I am wide awake. Katie is sound asleep in bed, Dave just went to bed as he's falling asleep, and I'm going to try to watch All About Eve. Had the movie sitting around for awhile, and I'd figure I'd try it, instead of Casablanca...I'll let you know.
Dave picked up a BIG AC unit to cool off the downstairs (meant for today when they said 90 degrees instead its been in the 60's and dark all day) and we need to decide whether to keep it. It doesn't fit the window very well, either blocks the printer or sticks out in the room. Dave and I also went vanity shopping for the downstairs bathroom-what to do? White country (my love) or something narrow with an overhanging sink-so sophisticated- for my ugly downstairs bathroom-not very big with the icky drop ceiling...wish we could strip down to the bones the whole room and redo it. Wish!

No comments: