Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another hot day-92 degrees


And still blowing my nose, coughing-but today I spent the morning lounging on my screen porch (I'm still not back up to 100% though I fight being sick)- reading my latest book- Driving on Lemons by Chris Stewart.Its a fun read- about a couple who buy a farm in need of work in Spain. I love these kinds of books of course, and I just noticed there is a sequal-said to come out in the US in a couple of months. Will have to read it to see what happens next in their adventure.Katie and I went to the movies this afternoon- saw the latest Russel Crowe, Ben Afflick, Helen Mirren film-State of Play. Enjoyed it, and could relax a bit. Hit TJ Maxx first and found a nice little shirt...a good vacation day overall-just wish I didn't have this cold and now allergies to deal with.

No comments: