Saturday, April 18, 2009

Still no news...

...on my computer repair. I'm using Dave's, the husband's, but no photos to post since they're all on my computer.
So today I puttered about the house... got a lot accomplished...made pea soap, raked, cleaned my closet, finally!, laundry, a bit of sewing...hung out with Katie. Her boyfriend of 2+ years dropped her last night, by a text message at that, feel soooooo bad for her...but what I don't know is how upset about him dumping her she is or if she's more ego crushed since she didn't see it coming. I don't know, she's not talking to me yet and I'm waiting for her to want to talk, to me that is. Oh well, I needed a Saturday to putter in my sweat pants all day...must say I enjoyed that and the stress of last week is melting away. Did go to see Sunshine Cleaning last night with Katie before he text...enjoyed it, then met Dave for dinner at the Outback...so even more so didn't feel any need to go today...one more week and we're on vacation...yahoo!

No comments: