Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still missing my computer

I wish my computer would be fixed and back-its been a week- and I am missing my photos-especially since I wanted to get some photos from France ready to print out...
Hopefully it will be back soon...
And lucky I have Dave's to use...
It really rained today-and we needed it. By this weekend-the start of April vacation and summer like weather-I want to work in yard and barkmulch before we get the hordes of blackflies....
The thought of really nice weather is sooooooo exciting...
The thought of a week off is sooooooooo very exciting...
No real plans next week besides doing a college visit or 2 for Katie, visiting Mom, getting a few appointments out of the way, and having time to play, relax or do something good....
Plus no getting up at 5 a.m....
Notice now that the mornings are getting much brighter-by 5:30 now you can see a bit of light, got to love it...

No comments: