Sunday, August 8, 2010

Its almost FINISHED!

Today I will be moving things back as more floor is just about done! Just a couple of molding pieces to put up!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it looks FANTASTIC!
***
Todays pages are from the travel journal I'm working on. Today I'm showing the pages I did as we drove up route 5, right through the central valley of California...starting just south of Scaremento. This page above I love...not sure who made the paper but I know its OLD and was way down the bottom of my paper collection. But it works greats with this little snapshot. I outlined the route sign which was on the paper and added our destination to it.
An art page...we saw LOTS of cows in the fields of route 5 and the tv ad talks about the Happy California Cows, so here's my page to remember something I couldn't really photograph but we talked about. Katie's Sacremento Hard Rock pin even has a cow on it.

I made the little tag using one of Tim Holtz's clear tags.
And this is where we finished up our first night and started our route 5 journey on day 2. I like this page....its very simple yet the sentiment--after flying in the morning, spending the afternoon in San Jose and then driving to Sacremento...anyhow, that's another story.

No comments: