Saturday, November 5, 2011

Big Hockey Game Tonight!!!

Tonight Maine takes on New Hampshire...a huge rivalry game. I am of course rooting for the better team...Go Maine! Dave and I are going to the game, as is my sister-in-law and her hubby-we're going for pizza first. Maine needs to win since last year we lost by 1 point...after Maine missed a shot on open net. But it was a fantastic game even though we didn't win. I love my Black Bear hockey.
So last night I watched Project Accesory which I recorded on my box. I like that show, and since I dabble in a bit of jewelry making sometimes, I am enjoying that show and I get my own ideas, except this week they had to make some shoes. Wow, how would you even do that? I know nothing about making shoes.
Had a nice little trip to my favorite craft store yesterday too. Spent more money than I wanted to, but was getting some Christmas craft items...a couple of small snowflake dies from Cheery Lynn Designs, a Flourishes clear stamp set, some paper tape and the black ink I needed. Plus the tea cups set from Spellbinders that I went down for in the first place...
And this was last Saturday night...my first snowstorm in October-glad it is not tonight...
anyhow, enought of that kind of weather...
It is COLD this morning and I have school papers to grade.
But, I would rather have this...
Found this cool sticker at a store last summer on the Outer Banks. It is not crooked on the page, but my photo is a bit crooked. I painted a page with some water color paint and then used Versamark ink to stamp on some seastars.  Then I took this BIG photo of my honey on the beach and laid that along the the left side of the page. Then I added the sticker. Along the bottom I but down the seastar stickers (they're those epoxy ones) and used some white and yellow ink to make the dots to connect them.  Then I die cut the sun from yellow paper, really colored in the middle circle and then stamped (Paper Smooches) the sunglasses. I know, I snapped this photo while it is still in the 3 ring binder and you can see the rings...maybe not the best photo, but a diferent kind of page for me.
Happy Saturday. I off to grade those papers.

No comments: