Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Not quite snowman weather

We've been having a bit of a heatwave (again) here in  New Hampshire...yesterday it was well into 60's...enough to really finish melting the snow we had but to put us back into mud season (again). This weather this year just doesn't know whether to cool off or get warm. I can't tell the time of year by it, that's for sure.
So here's a fun card. I started by stamping snowflakes with Versa-mark on this bright blue cardstock. Then I stamped the snow men (all stamps from Paper Smooches-and all but the umbrella are from the Snow Dudes set) on white and colored them in. I then ripped some white paper to make the snow, and attached the snowmen  to the card...I added the umbrella to the one on the right...those twig arms were just calling out for something. Finally I stamped the saying and then used white Stickles glitter on the torn paper snow and a bit on each of the snowflakes-give the card a bit of sparkle that way.
That's it for today...too much else to tend to.

No comments: