Saturday, July 21, 2012

We're still in Glacier

It is Saturday and we are still in Glacier National Park with no internet service. I wrote this post before we left and scheduled it. It is only a snippet of a project I have been working on this summer. 
I was hoping to be caught up on my summer journal before we left on this vacation but that didn't quite happen. Kind of defeats the purpose of a journal, doesn't it? But I am not going to let it be a problem. When we get home I'll finish up those unfinished entries and then add all the other entries. I did decided I am not going to do a lot of pages from this vacation in my summer journal-I will make that a book of its own.
So what have I been missing out there in blog land? 
Hope everyone is doing well!
Be back some other day!

No comments: