Friday, March 22, 2013

Blogger's Challenge-Easter

This week's Blogger's Challenge is Easter- which is perfect since I just made this card the other day with these cute little bunnies and hadn't posted it yet- I bought this new cute bunny die from Impression Obsession which is fun.  I die cut them and then sprayed them pink using some October Afternoon spray ink I happened to have on hand. I colored their tails in white with a white pen. I attached them to this white card-I like a simple back ground but this one is really really simple- and then used a black Sharpie to make the little hopping dots. 
I stamped the bottom with an image from Paper Smooches Tri-balation set- and then I trimmed it down to get this pennant shape along the bottom. Then I used Paper Smooches A Magical Spring set to stamp the words. 
Here's the links to these 2 sets in case you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by and have a "hoppy" day!

1 comment:

Mai-Britt said...

Very funny and sweet CAS-card.