Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dreaming of Blue Skies and Warm Days, Green Grass and Flowers

Our snow is melting, BUT, not as fast as I want it to be. It has been a cold stubborn stretch since Frebruary, with too many snow events and temperatures sticking in the 30's too many days. Except for the longer days and brighter sunshine  and slightly warmer temperatures (I will take 40's), lots of days it feels more like February or January rather than March-late March. You know, lamb time, not lion time.
 I was looking at photos I took while out boating last summer, and it made me wish even more that the warm spring weather would arrive.
Here's one of those photos, changed just a bit using some Photoshop filters.
Oh this looks SOOOOOOO
NICE!!!!!
I have a few big plans for my summer coming up- but I'm not talking yet.

So with Easter this Sunday, thought I would share this card with you.
I started by stamping an oldie but goodie Hero Arts flower stamp several times along the bottom of a white card. I colored the flowers and then used a stippling brush and some aquamarine colored ink to color the background.
The grass is made using a Martha Stewart paper punch.
The cloud die cuts are from Die-Versions.
The bunny is from Paper Smooches, I cut him out and sprayed him with pink October Afternoon spray and then made the cotton tail white with a pen.
This is pretty cheery-
it suppose to be a nice day today and I am off on a field trip to the Boston Aquarium with my seniors.
Should be a good day to go back down into the city again.
I hope we have a lot more melt today.
I hope you do too if you are also in the snow like us.
See you again soon.




No comments: