Saturday, June 25, 2016

On The Water

I'm heading out on the water today. A good friend of ours from collage and his wife are going out with us. 
Here's a few other photos I took last Sunday.
 Kayakers with the shipyard before them
 The World War II fort to herlp protect the coastline
 Those chairs are sure yellow
 The Wentworth-Coolidge Mansion
 Bridge under construction
 Enjoying the day
 Lobster bouys
Hope you have some beautiful weather this Saturday and are enjoying this day.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like you had a good time last weekend, the old fort is very interesting, as is that big mansion. Hope you have good weather for your trip today, here it's pouring non stop after another night of storms, so I'm staying home and playing! Have fun, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thia looks like it would be fun just to watch others and the various homes and other places along the shore. I was really interested in the new bridge being built. I'm sure you'll see many changes over the summer as it nears completion.

I'd sure hate to have to paint or roof the Wentworth-Coolidge Mansion. It looked like it might need both.

Have fun out on the lake today. Don't forget your sunscreen (as if I need to remind you)!

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful place by the water. You had a great time on the water with your friends.

~*~Patty S said...

Thank you for sharing these great water views!
Super photos Erika...I can feel the sunshine and ocean spray :-)
oxo