Saturday, July 2, 2016

Summer Fun in 2010

It is July second, which means its time for second on the second over at Elizabeth and Bleubeard's blog Altered Book Lover. I'm taking you back to July 2010 to show you some tags I created.
 I love seeing all the fun stamping I was doing back then. 





Also in July of 2010 I went on a girl's camping trip for a couple of days with some friends.
Something a little different from all my boating photos.






Its always enjoyable to look back and see where life was. Its one of the fun things about keeping a blog, having a record to go back and take those peeks.
Stop by and join in with The Second on the Second.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tags that you made back then, I especially love the art one. And your new header is FABULOUS. Wonderful photos from Girls' camping, that food looked good, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, I love the tags you created in 2010. I can see how your style has evolved, but I certainly like what I'm seeing here. You have a way with coloring that I will never have, and great stamping ability.

Your "water" photos are stunning. I love the wildness of the falls, and can almost hear the roar of the water rushing. This was a marvelous look back, and I really loved seeing where you've been in your art. Thanks for digging up this post as your second look on the 2nd.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just read your comment about the hospital. There were 15 people on life support when the tornado hit. Staff worked tirelessly to keep the patients alive, but in the end, because the back-up generators failed, five patients died.

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love seeing your second on the 2nd - it's great to look back on old times! I see water still has a place in your post! Have a great weekend! Chrisx

Halle said...

Lovely variety in the tags. The black and white photos at the end of the post are so wonderful!!

froebelsternchen said...

Fabulous tags - worth to see once more.. and good that you showed that - since I didn't follow your blog at that time!
Great photos of this girl#s camping adventure!
That was fun and enjoyable for sure!
Happy Sunday Erika!
Happy belated Second on the Second!
♥♥♥
Susi

Divers and Sundry said...

I'd love those trails! They look doable in a short amount of time, and then you get a waterfall! Perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of your trip. Looks like a wonderful time with friends. xox

Let's Art Journal said...

I'm loving those tags, great work! Looks like you had a fab time with your friends :-)