Tuesday, March 13, 2007

60 degrees




















Why does this blog insist on putting words along the edge of the picture-vertically? Its so very annoying to me, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Can anyone help?


A few photos of a project I did last month for Valentine's day. Its a tiny accordian book in a cinnamon tin- still smells rather spicy- about a meeting of 2 people who hit it off- love at first sight. I titled it rather uncreatively "The Meeting". On the back of these pages it says- They met outside the library one morning in October.
I think these photos aren't the best show of the piece, but worth posting since love is partly a tease at times, so is today's weather here in NH.
Its the BIG tease of spring-60 degrees outside. The snow is MELTING-yahoo! (But we know its still March and this is NH and therefore- we aren't out of the woods yet. We could get a blizzard anytime- though this week looks pretty safe and rather warm.)


Decided I don't mind this time change- I like it being light until about 7 this early on. The mornings are a bit tough- and I was asleep about 9 last night- another episode of 24 missed- but its nice to come home and have some light and some energy.








No comments: