Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Its Wednesday!

It hit 73 degrees today! Wow! My road and driveway are soft and muddy. Surprise my car didn't sink up the mirrors! And they are saying snow Friday! Can't you tell its March?

American Idol is on. There's a couple of great women singers but so far most of the singers aren't too exciting.

Visited my favorite craft store today- Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA. They had so many new supplies that it would have been easy to spend hundreds of dollars. New Tim Holtz stamps, these Karen Foster mini liscense plates, these little suitcases you can put ATC cards in, some great St. Patrick's day supplies I bought and put away for when we get back from Ireland. Check out their website if you happen to be in the neighborhood- or like me- an hour away. http://www.absolutelyeverything.com/

No comments: