Monday, March 19, 2007

Leo at the door

This is one of my cats- Leo. He is a big 18 pound orange tiger cat who is the biggest softy in the world. He also follows me around a lot and since I stepped outside with my camera, he came to the door to see what was up. You can barely make out my dog Harley in the background- there's part of his chest and a couple of front legs for him.

You never know what Leo will get into or where he will be found. I've come home and found closet and cabinet doors opened from him. The screen on one of our skylights is sometimes hanging so he can get out through the skylight. Tonight we were eating dinner and he came rushing by rolling one of his cat-toy balls. He has this very long tail that sticks up high enough that usually you can't miss that- or his loud verbal comments on most things. I think in many ways he is more dog like than feline- as he definately prefers a lot of human company.












No comments: