Sunday, July 8, 2007

Another week




Another week buzzing by. My overview:




  1. hanging out on Monday-feeling a bit under the weather-grocery shopping


  2. finishing Bryce Canyon book


  3. Kayak on Merrymeeting Tuesday


  4. fireworks in Alton Tuesday night


  5. July 4th- clouds in the p.m.-dinner at Barbara's- do some cleaning of my studio


  6. Thursday- Harley gets groomed, the new DVR gets installed, Dave's home, start house book


  7. Last Saturday and Sunday- it was chilly! Dave works on the boat- I made clay tiles and cleaned, etc.


  8. Friday- meet Ina- don't work at the lake-go to AE and East of Suez


  9. Saturday yesterday- put the boat into the lake- but not lots of sun in the p.m. Had a quick pizza for dinner before bringing Nick home


  10. Today is Sunday- cloudy- chilly- though the rest of the country is in the HEAT- we are probably just a few miles from the line- it was a really cold and dark day-Katie went off to Katie B's and I hung out- felt in a kind of poor, poor me mood- worked on the house project (the art one) and vaccuumed up the sand


Check out the photos of Dave and I, Ina and myself at East of Suez in Wolfeboro FRiday night and then on my couch. (I think I look FAT- diet time, though I knew I needed to lose weight- hate having these fat genes)

No comments: